Make a donation that makes a difference!
Donations to Innovative Housing are tax deductible and go directly to support our low-income and special needs residents.
Individuals - Join The Innovators!Individuals can donate online now to set up a monthly giving program. Becoming an Innovator is easy, gives you the satisfaction of Knowing where your money is being spent, and entitles you to special VIP invites. Become an Innovator today!
Workplace GivingAsk your employer if they have a matched giving program - it is an easy way to double your gift!
If your employer offers a workplace giving campaign through United Way, you can specify that you would like your funds to be donated to Innovative Housing, Inc.
BusinessesYou can support Innovative Housing by creating an employee giving program, designating IHI as one of your recipients, donating cash or materials, or sponsoring a community building event at one of our sites. It is a great way to raise your profile in the community and it is tax deductible! Call us at (503) 226-4368, ext. 2, to find out more.
Here are a few ways your dollars can help:
- $25 buys five adult bus passes for residents to get to and from critical appointments.
- $50 funds a community service opportunity for 10-15 youth or a tenant education workshop.
- $100 pays the monthly electric bill for a struggling family.
- $250 covers a tour of 3 Oregon Universities for 10 high school students.
- $500 pays for one year of after school programming early literacy programming for 10 elementary students.
- $1,000 buys 10 weeks of summer meals and activities for 75 kids or one year of financial education and support for 25 families.