Make a donation that makes a difference!
Donations to Innovative Housing are tax deductible and go directly to support our low-income and special needs residents.
IndividualsIndividuals can donate online now, or call us at (503) 226-4368, ext. 2, to set up a monthly giving program.
Workplace GivingAsk your employer if they have a matched giving program - it is an easy way to double your gift! Read about how employee giving programs at Walsh Construction Co. and Hunter-Davisson are helping IHI create affordable housing.
If your employer offers a workplace giving campaign through United Way, you can specify that you would like your funds to be donated to Innovative Housing, Inc.
BusinessesYou can support Innovative Housing by creating an employee giving program, designating IHI as one of your recipients, donating cash or materials, or sponsoring a community building event at one of our sites. It is a great way to raise your profile in the community and it is tax deductible! Call us at (503) 226-4368, ext. 2, to find out more.
Here are a few ways your dollars can help:
- $25 buys a monthly bus pass for youth or a disabled adult.
- $50 funds a community service opportunity for 10-15 youth or a tenant education workshop.
- $100 pays the monthly electric bill for a struggling family.
- $250 covers a tour of 3 Oregon Universities for 10 high school students.
- $500 pays for one year of early literacy programming for 15 pre-school children.
- $1,000 buys 10 weeks of summer meals and activities for 75 kids or one year of financial education and support for 25 families.